Digital Advertising Specifications
For the digital advertising specifications,
To find out more about rates and various print and electronic advertising opportunities with Retina Today, please contact:
Janet Burk, Publisher
214-394-3551 - email@example.com
Print Advertising Specifications
NEW ADVERTISING UNIT SIZES
|Space||Width x Length|
|Page Spread||18" x 10.75"|
|Page||9" x 10.75"|
|2/3 Page Vertical||5.75" x 10.75"|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||9" x 5.375"|
|1/2 Page Vertical||4.5" x 10.75"|
|1/3 Page Vertical||3" x 10.75"|
|1/4 Page||3.75" x 4.875"|
- The insert rate is the B&W earned rate times the number of insert pages
- Minimum stock weight is 60#. Maximum is 80#
- Maximum size is 8.75" × 10.5"
- Contact creative director on all inserts
Agency commission is 15%
- Orders due the 10th of the month preceding issue date.
- Materials due 1 week following ad closing.
Address copy, offset material, and insertion orders to:
1008 Upper Gulph Road, Suite 200
Wayne, PA 19087
Ship inserts prepaid to:
FRY Communications, Inc.
800 West Church Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055-3198
Digital File Requirements
- Pages should be created as a single unit at the exact trim size 9" × 10.75"
- Spread ads should be set up at a trim size of 18" × 10.75"
- Bleeds must be extended at least 0.125" beyond the trim area
- All live matter should be kept at least 0.375" inside the final trim
- Match prints accepted but not required
- All ad materials destroyed after 12 months
- Press-ready PDF is preferred
- Contact our Creative Director, John Follo (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions you may have about production sizes or specifications
For production sizes or specification questions or to submit files, contact:
Short Rates/Rebates: In the event that the advertiser cancels or changes the contract, advertiser agrees to pay the earned rates for all advertisements published under this contract.
Rate Protection Policy: We reserve the right to change rates upon notice. Contracts may be canceled at the time a change in rates becomes effective without incurring a short rate adjustment, providing the contract rate has been earned up to the date of the cancellation.
All advertisements for Retina Today are accepted and published on the representation that the advertiser/agency is authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. The advertiser/agency will defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any loss, expense, or other liability resulting from claims or suits for libel, violation, or right of privacy or publicity, plagiarism, copyright or trademark infringement, and any other claims or suits that may arise out of publication of such advertisement. We reserve the right to reject or exclude advertising copy which, in our opinion, is unethical, misleading, unfair, in bad taste, detrimental to the public interest, or otherwise inappropriate or incompatible with the character of Retina Today. Retina Today is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of acts of God; action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity; fire; flood; insurrection; riot; explosion; embargo; strikes, whether legal or illegal; labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slowdown; or any condition beyond the control of the publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner. Orders accepted under terms of current rate card.